This may well be one of the most significant Presidential elections in the history of this country, so far as the country’s concerned. A President leads in many things, but the healthcare system that was invoked by President Obama carries a sharp contrast between people who love it and people who hate it.
Romney hates it. Not all of it. Just the parts that he thinks gives the Federal Government too much power over our lives. Many of us conservatives think that some parts of Obamacare take us on a slippery slope toward Socialism that will destroy our nation.
If you agree with him…Vote!
If you love Obamacare and want to see it fully implemented…Vote! Many people think that it is needed to mend the problems in the healthcare industry. If you agree…vote!
If Obama is reelected, Obamacare will go fully into effect and will probably never be repealed. These kinds of Government programs tend to sink their roots into the political system so that they can never be turned back. If you like it, this is your last chance to keep it.
If you hate Obamacare and want to see it go away, go to the polls and elect Romney and I promise you at least some of Obamacare will end…at least the parts of it that you and I consider to be the most dangerous to our freedoms.
If you love Obamacare, and want to see the rest of it fully implemented, go to the polls and elect Obama, or I promise you that Romney will gut it.
Of course, you may have your own favorite topic, whatever you care the most about, make your voice heard!
Even if you don’t live in what the media calls a “swing state” you simply MUST vote! I live in Wyoming, and we have a referendum on the ballot for an amendment to the state constitution that would limit the implementation of Obamacare in Wyoming. Every vote matters to state and local candidates and referendums, especially on the local issues which effect you more directly National Politics. I once voted for a state senator who won the election by only a handful of votes.
State and local governments can be more corrupt than the Federal government and you are the only check on their power! You simply must vote!
Generations yet unborn will read about this day in their history books, and you can be a part of that.
Repressed and enslaved people all over the world yearn for the power you have.
The blood of patriots and martyrs has fed the grass you walk on to put that ballot in your hand.
Please…I beg of you.
- Campaign Over, Voters Take to the Polls (nytimes.com)
- The US election: what you need to know (smh.com.au)
- Obama leads, but dicey (vanguardngr.com)
- Opinion: Obamacare Should Win It For Mitt Romney (sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)
- Voters to render verdict in close White House race (sfluxe.com)
- Why I Will Vote for Mitt Romney (minx.cc)
- Which will it be – revenge or restoration? (wnd.com)
- Marijuana, Obamacare, Gay Marriage Dominate State Ballots Tuesday (cnsnews.com)
- A Complete Guide to Voting in the 2012 Presidential Election [Candidate Breakdown] (hipsterrunoff.com)
- Voters to render verdict in close White House race – Reuters (reuters.com)