Official Tsunami Warning Map
The last time I tried this I messed it up, but today I am home with a proper computer.
An earthquake and aftershocks in Indonesia have triggered a Tsunami warning. The threat may or not be serious, but the only way to know for sure is by information.
This link below is tested and verified and is self explanatory.
If you live in a Pacific coastal region, please click the link above so that you know what to expect.
Be safe everyone.
News links are below, I’ll come back several times today to refresh them and keep them current.
- ABC News: 8.7 quake off Aceh triggers #tsunami alert (tonyserve.wordpress.com)
- Update: Tsunami Warning After Massive EarthQuake Hits Indonesia (disaster-report.blogspot.com)
- Earthquake of magnitude 8.7 strikes off Sumatra, Indonesia (edition.cnn.com)
- Indian Ocean tsunami watch issued for Aceh quake (dawn.com)
- Indonesia earthquake sparks tsunami panic – The Independent (independent.co.uk)
- Indonesia has strong quake, aftershock: No reports of major damage (shortformblog.com)
- Indonesia quake, tsunami warnings shake markets (business.financialpost.com)
- RIL says D6 output normal after tsunami warning (firstpost.com)
- Indonesia, India downgrade tsunami warnings (theprovince.com)