It’s a Bird! It’s a Plane! It’s Stratolaunch!
I have to admit, when I first read about this I thought it was just a White Knight clone. True, White Knight is cool, but a second one would be not so much.
Then I saw the proposed size of this thing! Wow!
This is gonna be really, really cool.
- Paul G. Allen Announces Revolution in Space Transportation (spacefellowship.com)
- Billionaire plans world’s biggest plane for orbital launches (cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com)
- Microsoft billionaire launches new space venture – Christian Science Monitor (csmonitor.com)
- With Stratolaunch, Paul Allen Attempts To Realize Childhood Dreams (huffingtonpost.com)
- Billionaire Paul Allen’s New Space Project Has Deep Roots (space.com)
- Stratolaunch plane could make space tourism affordable (csmonitor.com)
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Unveils Plane for Private Space Launches (scientificamerican.com)
- Stratolaunch Systems announces “a radical change in the space launch industry” (gizmag.com)
- World’s Biggest Aircraft Will Ferry Passengers to Space in Stratolaunch Vision (foxnews.com)
- Billionaire starts up air-launch rocket venture (cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com)