Dead Blackbirds Drop From the Sky
Fireworks? Lightning? Energy weapon testing? Redwing Blackbirds acting strangely, possibly running into things by flying too low at night for some reason. 5000 birds found dead.
Right now, officials seem to have ruled out any toxins or disease and are leaning toward fireworks startling the birds and causing them to fly at night and run into things.
Read up for yourself in the links below.
- Mystery Of Mass Fish And Blackbird Deaths (news.sky.com)
- Arkansas blackbird carcasses being sent for testing (ctv.ca)
- Bird Government Testing to Blame for Blackbird Deaths? (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Dead blackbirds fall from sky on New Year’s Eve (cnews.canoe.ca)
- 4 and 20 blackbirds, and 3,000, dead in the sky (thenewstribune.com)
- 2,000 Blackbirds Fall Dead in Central Arkansas (brainz.org)
- Hundreds of dead blackbirds fall from the sky (ctv.ca)
- No poison found in birds that fell on Ark. town (msnbc.msn.com)
- Blackbirds Mysteriously Die In Arkansas (manolith.com)
- 100,000 Fish And 5,000 Birds Die In Arkansas On New Years Day Mystery [Video] (realestateradiousa.com)